PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - A key Renault executive indicated in quotes cited by newspapers on Tuesday that U.S. carmaker General Motors did not share the same sense of urgency as do Renault and Nissan to fight rival Toyota. The Wall Street Journal's online edition quoted Patrick Pelata, head of Renault's product and strategic planning, as saying that GM needed to confront the global expansion drive of Toyota Motor Corp. . GM and Renault and Nissan have given small teams of executives ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault exec says GM must confront Toyota -reports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.