PARIS, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Renault expects to sell 3 million vehicles in 2013 compared with 2.62 million last year, Les Echos newspaper reported without naming its sources. The French carmaker, shaken by an industrial espionage scandal, should announce the forecast, which excludes sales from its Japanese partner Nissan , at the presentation of its strategic plan on Feb. 10. Les Echos said the goal reflected Renault's scaled back ambitions given that its previous strategic plan, which it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault expects 3 mln vehicle sales in 2013-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.