FRANKFURT, Feb 26 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault has raised its annual sales target for its no-frills Logan sedan to 1 million units by 2010, German daily newspaper Die Welt reported on Saturday citing company sources. Renault had previously anticipated sales of 700,000 per year by that date, but managers say a solid sales start in the Romania, where the Logan is built, and increased expectations for other markets led to the more optimistic forecast. The Logan is due to hit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault expects to sell 1 mln Logans by 2010-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.