PARIS, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Renault SA chairman Louis Schweitzer reiterated on Saturday that he expected the revamped Megane car range to significantly push up the French automaker's net results for 2003. "The second half of 2003 will be better than the first half of this year," Schweitzer said during an investor conference. "In the third quarter, our (sales) figure has grown by about 10 percent. This strong and vigorous growth confirms us in our objective for an operating margin of 3.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault expects significant rise in '03 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642