PARIS, Oct 26 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault expects a strong commercial performance in the fourth quarter after weak sales growth in the third quarter, Renault senior vice president for sales Alain Dassas told an analyst conference. He said West Europe had developed below expectations in the third quarter, with Renault losing some market share because it did not engage in a price war with other brands. However, strong growth of the no-frills Logan model, made by by the Dacia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault expects strong commercial performance in Q4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.