PARIS, Jan 28 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault , which has a quality drive as one of the pillars of a profit recovery plan, said on Monday it was extending its three-year warranty to its other premium cars. The warranty of three years or 150,000 km in the European Union, Croatia, Switzerland and Norway, was already in place for the new Laguna and will now also apply to the Vel Satis and Espace. The warranty is for three years or 100,000 km in other countries. All three vehicles are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault extends 3-year warranty to other premium cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.