By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, June 29 (Reuters) - Renault SA may raise its stake in top Russian car maker AvtoVAZ to 35 percent, while Nissan Motor Co will likely own 15 percent, Renault-Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn said in an analyst presentation. Ghosn gave the breakdown during a presentation to financial analysts of Nissan's new, six-year business plan on Monday, according to several participants reached by Reuters on Wednesday. The company had previously not publicly disclosed the specific ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault eyes 35 pct stake in Russia's AvtoVaz, Nissan 15 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642