SEOUL, June 27 (Reuters) - Renault plans to sell more than 50 percent of its vehicles outside Europe by next year, from the current 48 percent, chief operating officer Carlos Tavares said on Wednesday during a press conference in Seoul. Renault has underperformed in a fragile European market, with its sales falling an annual 13 percent last month versus the market's 8.7 percent fall, auto industry association ACEA said. (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by John Mair)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault eyes over half of sales outside Europe by 2013" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.