SEOUL, Nov 30 (Reuters) - French auto maker Renault Group has submitted a letter of interest to buy a major stake in South Korea's Ssangyong Motor Co , an official at Renault Samsung Motor Inc said on Sunday. "The parent group has submitted a letter of interest for Ssangyong Motor," said the official at Renault's South Korean unit. The official, who declined to be named, could not provide details immediately. Ssangyong Motor, a sports utility vehicle maker, has said its creditors would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault eyes S.Korea's Ssangyong Motor-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.