LONDON, Jan 23 (Reuters) - France's Renault Credit International S.A. Banque (RCI Banque) launched a 500 million euro five-year bond on Thursday, lead managers Deutsche Bank, HSBC and WestLB said. The bond msture on February 11, 2008 and pays a coupon of 4.25 percent. It was priced at 99.823, to yield 77 basis points over the benchmark swaps curve, or 99.5 basis points over the German OBL 140 bond. Sources had pointed to pricing of 76 to 79 basis points over swaps on Wednesday. RCI ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault finance unit offers 500 mln euro bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.