By Marcel Michelson PARIS, Aug 24 (Reuters) - A possible partnership between the Renault-Nissan alliance and Ford Motor Co would make more sense and deliver more synergy benefits than a Renault-Nissan tie-up with General Motors Corp., analysts said on Thursday. Renault and Ford have declined comment on media reports that Chairman and Chief Executive Bill Ford had phoned Carlos Ghosn, chief executive of both France's Renault and Japan's Nissan Motor Co Ltd , to propose talks in case ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault-Ford link could make more sense than GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642