PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault's full-year goal to increase global vehicle deliveries is "strongly under pressure", Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn said in an interview published by Le Figaro on Wednesday. The group still expects to achieve positive operating free cash flow for 2012, Ghosn also told the French daily on the eve of the Paris auto show. "Today, Renault is profitable in large part thanks to our alliance with Nissan, but also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault full-year deliveries goal 'under pressure' -CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.