FRANKFURT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault has no plan to launch a successor model to the luxury Vel Satis, a senior executive said in an advance copy of an interview with German magazine Auto Motor und Sport. "Not at the moment. We will launch models in harmony with the targeted clients," vice president Patrick Pelata was quoted in the German language report, which is due to be published on Feb. 28. "You can only re-enter the premium market in small steps. We will first have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to go slowly in premium market - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.