BUCHAREST, Sept 27 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault hopes to raise production at its Dacia factory in Romania to meet keen demand for its Logan "5,000 euro car", France's Industry Minister said on Monday. "Renault is thinking about how to increase its production in Romania because demand is very strong," Patrick Devedjian told Reuters during a visit to Bucharest. "But at the moment Renault has not decided anything," he said. The Romanian government is currently thinking about what to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault hopes to up "5,000 euro car" production - Min" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.