NEW DELHI, Aug 26 (Reuters) - The Indian unit of French carmaker Renault expects to sell 75,000 cars in 2013 in India, its India chief said on Thursday. "By 2013, when we would have launched all our cars we expect to sell 75,000 units that year," Country General Manager Marc Nassif said on the sidelines of an automobiles conference. (Reporting by Sanjeev Choudhary & Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Surojit Gupta) ((email@example.com, +91-22 66369138; Reuters Messaging: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault India expects to sell 75,000 cars in 2013-exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.