NEW DELHI, Aug 26 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault's Indian unit will launch five cars between mid-2011 and mid-2013, its India head said on Thursday. The company will launch small cars, based on its alliance partner Nissan's platform in 2012, Marc Nassif said on the sidelines of an automobiles conference. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy & Sanjeev Choudhary)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault India to launch 5 new cars in the next 3 yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.