MUMBAI, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The Indian venture of Renault and Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd has launched the no-frills Logan sedan in Nepal, a first step toward using the low-cost Indian manufacturing base for exports. Mahindra Renault Pvt Ltd will sell the Logan through a local distributor in Nepal, Agni Inc, which already distributes Mahindra vehicles and tractors, the Indian firm said in a statement on Wednesday. "Since its launch in 2007, the Logan has carved a distinct niche for itself ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault India venture launches Logan in Nepal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.