PARIS, Feb 21 (Reuters) - French automaker Renault looks set to unveil a $250 million investment to build more cars in Russia next week, as it seeks to cash in on an "auto epidemic" there to offset sinking demand in western Europe. The investment has already been flagged by Renault, but there is still uncertainty over the exact timing. Renault in Moscow said Chairman Louis Schweitzer would hold a joint press conference with Moscow mayor Yuri Luzhkov on February 26 but declined to give ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to invest $250 mln to make cars in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642