Paris, April 22 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault said on Friday it kept its full-year 2005 guidance for a profit margin higher than 4 percent of revenues, despite posting a fall in first-quarter sales. "Compared to what we were expecting the first-quarter was a little bumpier in some areas, and a little better in others....We are in line with what we said for our margin guidance for the full-year", Alain Dassas, head of financial services, told an analysts' conference call.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault keeps 05 margin goal despite Q1 sales drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.