SEOUL, March 30 (Reuters) - A South Korean unit of Renault said on Wednesday that it would reduce production at its Busan plant by 20 percent in April because of parts supply disruption after Japan's March 11 earthquake. Renault Samsung also said it would extend its suspension of overtime and Saturday work that started on March 18. (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Korean unit to cut output after Japan quake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.