NEW DELHI, June 21 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault expects to launch a "made-for-India" premium hatchback in early 2012 to compete with the country's largest car maker Maruti Suzuki's small car Swift, a top executive said on Tuesday. The car will be showcased in the Delhi Auto Show in January, and is part of the company's goal of launching five models in India by next year, Executive Vice President Philippe Klein, who is visiting the capital city of New Delhi, told reporters. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to launch premium hatchback in India in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642