PARIS, Nov 30 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault on Friday said the first Sandero models would be produced at the Curitiba plant in Brazil, with a commercial launch set for December in Brazil and February 2008 in Argentina. Sandero is a model based on the platform of the no-frills Logan model made by Renault unit Dacia. In 2008, a Dacia version of the new car will be produced at the Pitesti plant in Romania for markets in Europe and the Maghreb. In 2009, the Renault Sandero will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to launch Sandero model in December" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.