TOKYO, Dec 1 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault launched 25 billion yen ($242.8 million) of five-year Samurai bonds at 0.98 percent on Wednesday, lead manager Nikko Citigroup Securities said. The bonds are priced at par. ($1=102.98 yen)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault launches 5-yr Samurai at 0.98 pct - Nikko" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.