RABAT, Jan 28 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault has taken over from Italian rival Fiat a plan to sell a low-cost vehicle in Morocco, industry and government officials said on Wednesday. Renault plans to sell 6,000 of an economic version of its light commercial Kangoo model in 2004. Assembled in the Casablanca-based Somaca plant, the car will have a minimum price tag of 109,900 dirhams (9,980 euros). The plan is an interim one until Renault starts assembling a new "economic car" in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault launches "economic car" plan in Morocco" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642