MOSCOW, May 31 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault hopes to take a stake of up to 20 percent in Russia's AvtoVaz , Russia's Vedomosti business newspaper reported on Wednesday, citing a source close to AvtoVaz's management. However, the paper said AvtoVaz's management, a Kremlin-backed team installed at the firm in December, were less open to the idea than the previous management, under whom the negotiations with Renault began. Under the terms of the proposal, Renault would also supply ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault may buy into Russia's AvtoVaz -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642