PARIS, July 27 (Reuters) - Electronics group LG Corp may produce electric car batteries for Renault in France, the automaker said on Friday. Renault is conducting joint research with the South Korean company and France's CEA energy research institute aimed at manufacturing next-generation batteries in the country, Chief Operating Officer Carlos Tavares said. The automaker, based in the Paris suburb of Boulogne-Billancourt, uses LG power packs in its current ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault may develop batteries with LG in France" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.