PARIS, April 27 (Reuters) - French automaker Renault may sign an agreement in early May to build a factory in Algeria, an industrial source told Reuters on Friday. Renault Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn said in February on the margins of a ceremony to open the automaker's Moroccan factory, that it was still open to building a plant in Algeria and that talks were ongoing. (Reporting By Gilles Guillaume)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault may sign Algeria factory deal-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.