FRANKFURT, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Renault SA may start building cars for Japan's Nissan Motor Co in France as soon as 2007 as the alliance partners aim to cut costs through closer cooperation, an industry paper reported on Monday. The first such move could be to produce the replacement for the Primera car at Renault's Sandouville plant, using the same platform as the French carmaker's Laguna model, Automotive News Europe said in its online edition, citing a top Nissan executive. The Primera ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault may start building Nissans in France-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.