PARIS, Aug 23 (Reuters) - French car group Renault had no comment on Wednesday on a report that Bill Ford had called its chairman and chief executive Carlos Ghosn to explore possible cooperation. The Wall Street Journal Europe said Ford recently called Ghosn to say that if the Renault-Nissan alliance decided not to continue alliance talks with General Motors Corp , Ghosn should consider talking to Ford Motor Co . William Clay (Bill) Ford Jr is the president, chairman, chief executive and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault mum on report of Ford call to Ghosn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.