PARIS, Jan 30 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault and Japan's Nissan Motor Co Ltd said on Wednesday their alliance had booked 4.2 percent higher unit sales of 6.16 million vehicles in 2007. They said this was an annual sales record and its global market share was 9.1 percent, up from 9.0 percent in 2006. The alliance sales are less than those of General Motors Corp , Toyota Motor Corp or Ford Motor Co . (Reporting by Marcel Michelson; Editing by Paul Bolding)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Nissan 2007 unit sales up 4.2 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.