TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - France's Renault SA and its Japanese partner, Nissan Motor Co , said on Friday their combined global auto sales rose 4.2 percent in 2003 from the previous year to 5.357 million units. That gave the alliance a global market share of 9.3 percent, with 4.1 percent for Renault and 5.2 percent for Nissan. "Commercial cooperation within the alliance bolstered the performance of Renault and Nissan in many regions and helped both auto makers expand operations in new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault, Nissan combined auto sales up 4.2% in '03" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.