NEW DELHI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Renault SA and Nissan Motor Co are confident a proposed alliance with India's Bajaj Auto Ltd for an ultra low-cost car will continue to advance in a favourable manner, the companies said on Monday. A team from Renault-Nissan visited a Bajaj plant in Chakan near Pune on Monday, and met with Bajaj engineers. "After our discussions in Paris, I am here to further review the proposed alliance for the ultra low-cost car project with Bajaj," Carlos Ghosn, chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault-Nissan confident of proposed Bajaj alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.