By Sonia Elks MOSCOW, Dec 11 (Reuters) - Renault and Japanese partner Nissan are set to sign a multi-million deal expected to give them effective c o ntrol of Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ. A press invite sent by Renault said the agreement would be signed on Wednesday, but the French carmaker declined to give any further details about the deal or comment on whether its terms remained the same as when it was first set out. The companies had reached ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault-Nissan deal for AvtoVAZ set to be signed Wednesday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642