NEW YORK, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Neither Renault nor Nissan Motor Co Ltd are interested in buying DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler Group, the Wall Street Journal reported late on Tuesday. The French and Japanese car makers would like to have a North American partner join their alliance but aren't interested in buying or linking up with Chrysler, the paper reported, citing people familiar with the matter. Those same people said that Renault's chief financial officer Thierry Moulonguet told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault, Nissan not interested in Chrysler - WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642