PARIS, June 27 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault said on Friday it was planning to set up a joint spare parts warehouse with its Japanese partner Nissan in Hungary by the end of 2004. Renault said in a statement the warehouse was being built in Gyor, Hungary and would deliver parts for Renault to Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia, and for Nissan to Austria, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia. The warehouse would meet buoyant demand for cars and parts in the region and that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault, Nissan to open parts warehouse in Hungary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642