DETROIT, May 27 (Reuters) - Carlos Ghosn, who serves as chief executive of both Renault SA and its partner Nissan Motor Co Ltd , intends to keep both executive positions at the allied automakers, he said in an interview broadcast on Tuesday. "I don't have the intention to do this," Ghosn said in an interview with business network CNBC. "It doesn't only depend on me. It depends on the shareholders. It's up to them to decide whether they want the same CEO for the two companies or they want ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault-Nissan's Ghosn plans to keep dual role" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.