* Workers could retire before legal retirement age * Plan aims to offset weakness in some parts of business PARIS, Nov 23 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault unveiled a plan on Tuesday to allow 3,000 workers in France to retire early, providing further evidence of tough times in the European auto sector. If Renault agrees a deal with the unions, the plan would be open for three years to certain employees, a spokeswoman said. They would be able to stop working before the legal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault offers early retirement to 3,000 workers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.