PARIS, Nov 29 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault SA is set to meet its full-year target of a two percent operating margin, and will consider relaunching its brands in the U.S. from 2010, Chairman Louis Schweitzer said on Friday. Schweitzer also confirmed in an interview on television station LCI that Renault aimed to grab either the same market share in 2002 as last year, or more. "We are in line with the target we gave in July," Schweitzer said, referring to Renault's 2002 margin goal. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault performing "in line" with targets-chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.