PARIS, Aug 25 (Reuters) - French carmakers PSA Peugeot Citroen and Renault suffered a slump in car production during the first half of the year, France's car industry association CCFA said. The CCFA said in a statement that PSA Peugeot Citroen's total group production in France fell 14.5 percent. Renault's production fell 9.8 percent with the total output in France declining by 12.7 percent. French production of the Citroen brand fell 6.2 percent while that of the separate Peugeot brand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault, Peugeot H1 output in France fell - CCFA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.