PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - French automaker Renault SA expects to decide this winter whether to return to the Russian car market, Executive Vice President Georges Douin told Reuters on Thursday. Renault has been mulling building cars in significant numbers in Russia since the late 1990s but has yet to make a final decision. An attempt by Renault's local joint venture Avtovramos to assemble the mid-sized Megane was abandoned after the 1998 Russian economic crisis after duties on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault planning new push into Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642