PARIS, Jan 23 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault , due to make a 3-year strategy announcement on Feb 9, plans to restructure its organisation by geographical zones to cater better to local markets, the La Tribune newspaper said on Monday. The paper said Renault would inform its social partners about the move later on Monday. It said big regions would become separate profit centres and no longer piloted from headquarters in Paris. Chairman and Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault plans global organisation overhaul-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.