PARIS, May 25 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault said on Wednesday that its factory in Bursa, Turkey, would be the second production site for the remodelled version of its Clio small car due for release later this year. The company had already said the new model would be produced at its facility in Flins, France. Renault said it would invest some 216 million euros in the Bursa site to enable production of the new Clio. It already makes versions of its popular Megane and the existing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to produce new Clio in Turkey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.