PARIS, April 26 (Reuters) - French cargroup Renault said on Wednesday that the fourth quarter profit of Japan's Nissan , in which it has as stake of over 44 percent stake, would boost its own profit by 603 million euros ($748.4 million). Renault will publish first half results on July 27.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault puts Nissan Q4 boost at 603 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.