RABAT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - French Renault raised its stake in Moroccan car assembler Somaca to 66 percent after buying the state's remaining 12 percent stake, the finance and privatisation ministry said on Friday. The deal, worth 30 million dirhams ($3.3 million), is part of a July 2003 agreement under which the French firm paid 65 million dirhams to buy the state's first 26 percent stake in Somaca, the ministry said in a statement. The July 2003 transaction allowed Renault to hike its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault raises stake in Moroccan assembly plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642