PARIS, Oct 30 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault said on Thursday it would recall some 4,000 cars featuring an engine that triggered a 2.55 million car recall by its Japanese partner Nissan . Europe's fourth biggest carmaker said that it had not detected any problems with the engines, but that it had decided to recall all cars containing them out of caution after defects with the motor prompted a massive recall at Nissan. "We will recall around 4,000 Vel Satis cars globally," said a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault recalls 4,000 cars after Nissan defect" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642