PARIS, June 26 (Reuters) - Carmaker Renault on Wednesday reiterated its goal to post an operating profit in 2002 after what it described as a good first half. "Our company has put in good global and sales performances in the first half of the year," Chairman and CEO Louis Schweitzer told employees, according to a Renault statement. "Ahead of the unveiling of the new Megane, due for launch in the autumn, we are confident that we will meet the targets reported earlier this year and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault reiterates target after "good" first half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.