By Marcel Michelson PARIS, Sept 25 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault is doing its best to meet demand for a locally produced version of the Logan no-frills car in Iran despite a liquidity crisis in the country, as 89,000 clients have already paid to take delivery, strategy chief Patrick Pelata said late on Monday. "The ramp up of production is not going as fast as we planned," he said during a dinner meeting with journalists as part of events around the October launch of the upmarket ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault resolved to meet Iran demand for Logan car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642