TOKYO, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Embattled truck maker Nissan Diesel said on Thursday that major shareholder Renault SA would return 5.625 percent of Nissan Diesel's shares back to the Japanese truck maker for free. Nissan Diesel, which has recently received a 106 billion yen ($972.9 million) bail-out from its banks and other major shareholder Nissan Motor Co , said it planned to cancel the stock after a board meeting on November 27. The transfer reduces Renault's holding in Nissan Diesel to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault returns some Nissan Diesel shares for free" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.