HELSINKI, April 24 (Reuters) - Nokia , the world's biggest mobile phones maker, said on Thursday it would co-brand a limited edition of Renault Sandero cars in Brazil, fully equipped with Nokia's navigation system and car add-ons. Renault will sell the Sandero Nokia, including the Nokia N95 multimedia phone with an integrated GPS system, for prices from 17,650 euros ($27,810). Only 1,000 cars will be manufactured, the company said in a statement. Navigation is seen as one of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to roll out another Nokia co-branded car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.