PARIS, April 27 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault posted a 10.4 percent jump in first-quarter sales on Tuesday driven by its popular revamped Megane family of cars and growth outside western Europe. Europe's fourth biggest auto firm said in a statement sales to end March rose to 9.955 billion euros from 9.015 billion euros in the year-ago period. The company said it sold 621,968 vehicles worldwide in the period, up 6.8 percent. In Western Europe, unit sales rose 2.6 percent. Ten ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault sales up on strong growth outside Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642